Delayed Quote Historical Data Exchange for PhysicalPosition Monthly Options Info Delivery Data
- Member Section
- Membership Overview
- Member of the Year Award
- List of Members engaging in EFP
- Membership Management
- Seat Management
- Hedging and Arbitrage
- Emergency Trading Floor Management
- Clearing Business
- Connectivity Service
- Q&A on CSI 300 Index
- Risks I Should Know
- Market Guide
- Learn ABCs
- Investor Protection
- Cffex Futures and Options Institute
- Business Innovation
Notice on Listing of New Stock Index Futures and... 2020-11-20
CFFEX Notice〔2020〕 No.26
All member entities,
It is hereby announced that:
The IF2101 CSI 300 stock index futures contract is scheduled to be listed on November 23, 2020 at the base price of 4935.6.
The IC2101 CSI 500 stock index futures contract is scheduled to be listed on November 23, 2020 at the base price of 6380.
The IH2101 SSE 50 stock index futures contract is scheduled to be listed on November 23, 2020 at the base price of 3408.6.
The IO2102 series CSI 300 stock index options contracts are scheduled to be listed on November 23, 2020.
China Financial Futures Exchange
November 20, 2020
- Notice on Delivery of Equity Index Futures and O... 2020-11-20
- Notice on Delivery of China Government Bond Futu... 2020-11-20
- Notice on Issues Related to the Delivery of Equi... 2020-11-13
- Circular on Self-Regulatory Measures Taken by CF... 2020-11-09
- China Financial Futures Exchange Revised the Mea... 2020-11-06
- Notice on Amending Measures of China Financial F... 2020-11-06
- Notice on Participation of Qualified Foreign Ins... 2020-10-30
CSRC Vice Chairman LI Chao Attending the Seminar... 2018-12-19
On 13 December, 2018, Asset Management Association of China (AMAC) held the Seminar on China Capital Markets and Global Asset Allocation in Beijing. CSRC Vice Chairman Li Chao attended the Seminar. In his keynote speech, Vice Chairman Li reviewed the CSRC's efforts over the years in firmly implementing the decisions and directions of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council to promote the two-way opening of China's capital markets, including enhancing and expanding stock connect schemes, revising QFIIRQFII rules, expanding foreign access to the futures markets, advancing the two-way opening of the securities and futures service sector, and strengthening cross-border regulatory cooperation to protect investors' legitimate rights and interests. In the context that the Chinese economy is entering into a new phase anchored on high-quality development to foster new growth areas and continuously optimize economic structure, China's capital markets are further empowered to better serve the real economy with effective tools to mitigate major financial risks and substantive measures to deepen reform and opening-up. China's capital markets welcome long-term foreign capital to participate in the domestic markets with open arms.
The Seminar was widely attended by representatives from a number of QFIIs, RQFIIs, domestic custodian banks, as well as securities and fund management companies. In sharing thoughts on the global economic trends and asset allocation, the representatives spoke highly of the progresses attained in China's reform and opening-up endeavors and the achievements made in the capital markets, expressed long-term committment in the Chinese economy and capital markets, and offered specific opinions and suggestions for further improving the QFIIRQFII regime.
Attendees to the Seminar also included officials from relevant departments at the CSRC head office, Shanghai Stock Exchange, Shenzhen Stock Exchange, China Financial Futures Exchange, and China Securities Depository and Clearing Corporation Limited.
- Remarks by Governor Yi Gang in China Development... 2018-04-03
- To Fulfill the Goal of Building a Multilevel Cap... 2017-10-23
- Capital Market Investor Protection: More Efforts... 2017-10-13
- The Capital Market Must Adhere to the Core Princ... 2017-10-13
- Optimizing Institutional Arrangement of Future E... 2017-09-29
- Urging Securities, Funds and Futures Institution... 2017-09-18