Delayed Quote Historical Data Exchange for PhysicalPosition Monthly Options Info Delivery Data
- Member Section
- Membership Overview
- Member of the Year Award
- List of Members engaging in EFP
- Membership Management
- Seat Management
- Hedging and Arbitrage
- Emergency Trading Floor Management
- Clearing Business
- Connectivity Service
- Q&A on CSI 300 Index
- Risks I Should Know
- Market Guide
- Learn ABCs
- Investor Protection
- Cffex Futures and Options Institute
- Business Innovation
Notice on Relevant Arrangements during Mid-Autum... 2020-09-27
CFFEX Notice〔2020〕 No.15
All member entities,
According to the Notice on Market Close for Certain Public Holidays 2020 and Measures of China Financial Futures Exchange on Risk Control, China Financial Futures Exchange hereby announces the following arrangements during the Mid-autumn Festival and National Day holiday 2020.
1. Market Close
In observance of the Mid-autumn Festival and the National Day, the market will be closed from October 1, 2020 (Thursday) to October 8, 2020 (Thursday).
The market will remain closed on October 10, 2020 (Saturday).
The market will resume trading on October 9, 2020 (Friday).
2. Adjustments to trading margin during Mid-autumn Festival and National Day holiday 2020
(1) From the settlement on September 29, 2020 (Tuesday), the trading margin of CSI 300 index futures, SSE 50 index futures and CSI 500 index futures will be adjusted to 13%; and the trading margin of 5-year China government bond (CGB) futures and 2-year CGB futures will be adjusted to 1.4% and 0.6% respectively.
(2) After trading is resumed on October 9, from the settlement on the first trading day without occurrence of One-Sided Market in the contract with the largest open interest of such product, the trading margin of CSI 300 index futures and SSE 50 index futures will be adjusted to 11%; the trading margin of CSI 500 index futures will remain unchanged at 13%; and the trading margin of 5-year CGB futures and 2-year CGB futures will be restored to the previous level.
(3) The margin adjustment factor of CSI 300 index options will be adjusted according to the trading margin of CSI 300 index futures.
Table: Adjustments to trading margin during Mid-autumn Festival and National Day holiday 2020
Products Trading Margin/ Margin Adjustment Factor（%） Current During holiday Post-holiday CSI 300 index futures 10 13 11 SSE 50 index futures 10 13 11 CSI 500 index futures 12 13 13 5-year CGB futures 1.2 1.4 1.2 2-year CGB futures 0.5 0.6 0.5 CSI 300 index options 10 13 11
As the holiday is approaching, all member entities are required to ensure system robustness and network security, inform clients of the above arrangements, enhance management of client funds, and strengthen risk management and client service, so as to guarantee the stable and safe functioning of the market.
Please contact +86-21-50160263 for clearing-related questions and +86-21-50160508 for IT-related questions.
China Financial Futures Exchange
September 27, 2020
- Notice on Delivery of Equity Index Futures and O... 2020-09-18
- Notice on Listing of New Stock Index Futures and... 2020-09-18
- Notice on Listing of New China Government Bond F... 2020-09-11
- Notice on Delivery of Equity Index Futures and O... 2020-09-11
- Circular on Self-Regulatory Measures Taken by CF... 2020-09-08
- Notice on Delivery of China Government Bond Futu... 2020-08-21
- Notice on Delivery of Equity Index Futures and O... 2020-08-21
CSRC Vice Chairman LI Chao Attending the Seminar... 2018-12-19
On 13 December, 2018, Asset Management Association of China (AMAC) held the Seminar on China Capital Markets and Global Asset Allocation in Beijing. CSRC Vice Chairman Li Chao attended the Seminar. In his keynote speech, Vice Chairman Li reviewed the CSRC's efforts over the years in firmly implementing the decisions and directions of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council to promote the two-way opening of China's capital markets, including enhancing and expanding stock connect schemes, revising QFIIRQFII rules, expanding foreign access to the futures markets, advancing the two-way opening of the securities and futures service sector, and strengthening cross-border regulatory cooperation to protect investors' legitimate rights and interests. In the context that the Chinese economy is entering into a new phase anchored on high-quality development to foster new growth areas and continuously optimize economic structure, China's capital markets are further empowered to better serve the real economy with effective tools to mitigate major financial risks and substantive measures to deepen reform and opening-up. China's capital markets welcome long-term foreign capital to participate in the domestic markets with open arms.
The Seminar was widely attended by representatives from a number of QFIIs, RQFIIs, domestic custodian banks, as well as securities and fund management companies. In sharing thoughts on the global economic trends and asset allocation, the representatives spoke highly of the progresses attained in China's reform and opening-up endeavors and the achievements made in the capital markets, expressed long-term committment in the Chinese economy and capital markets, and offered specific opinions and suggestions for further improving the QFIIRQFII regime.
Attendees to the Seminar also included officials from relevant departments at the CSRC head office, Shanghai Stock Exchange, Shenzhen Stock Exchange, China Financial Futures Exchange, and China Securities Depository and Clearing Corporation Limited.
- Remarks by Governor Yi Gang in China Development... 2018-04-03
- To Fulfill the Goal of Building a Multilevel Cap... 2017-10-23
- Capital Market Investor Protection: More Efforts... 2017-10-13
- The Capital Market Must Adhere to the Core Princ... 2017-10-13
- Optimizing Institutional Arrangement of Future E... 2017-09-29
- Urging Securities, Funds and Futures Institution... 2017-09-18